Pinwheels Quilting & Needlework Class Policies
- All class attendees must have a legal copy of the class pattern/book to participate.
- Absolutely no photocopies allowed in class and no sharing of patterns or books
- A class supply list will be supplied to you at time of class enrollment.
- All class participants are asked to gather supplies prior to class to ensure all participants have the full benefit of class time. We will help you with your fabric selection as part of the class fee.
- The class fee must be collected when you sign up for the class to guarantee your seat. Each fee is listed with the class listing.
- We will not "hold" a seat for you. Full payment of Class Fee guarantees your seat.
- All class participants are asked to turn off cellular phones (or place on vibrate). If a call is necessary, please leave the room to complete the call.
- Please do not bring children or pets to class.